What is it?
I bought the item shown below from a friend that had bought it earilier in the morning at the
2005 CC-AWA Charlotte Conference.

It clearly is some type homebrewed or lab
built test equipment.
The front panel mounted tube socket makes me think of a tube tester.

If you have any ideas, please sign-in to the
guestbook and let me know what you think it is.
Sign InView Entries
This push button selects windings of this coil
This tap switch selects different caps. in this stack